When your business uses Zest you are also helping numerous charities and community groups to whom we provide free airtime. Without you we couldn’t do this. If you know of a deserving group we’d love to hear about it!
So far with your support we have helped:
- Liverpool Women’s Hospital
- The Big Help Project
- Age Concern Sefton
- The Honeyrose Foundation
- N&S Liverpool Foodbanks
Radio is ‘word of mouth’ – let’s talk!
No long term contract
Listening at all-time high
Digital SEO integration
Radio works on repetition. We’re happy to share our online, digital and smart speaker listener session figures with you. We can also share our DAB radio listener figures according to RAJAR proportions.
Other options available of course, we’re here to do what’s right for you
Example Schedule of 30 second placements
73% of our listeners are 25-54. Using Centova Digital Tracking we can tell you how many listening sessions we have daily – we measure actual real time listening. So our figures are not based on a survey of awareness but actual listening.
- Trust: radio is the most trusted medium in the UK
- Reach: we reach hundreds of thousands every month on DAB, Smart Speakers and mobiles.
- 45% of home workers and 32% of key workers have been listening more to commercial radio since lockdown early in 2020.
- Businesses that advertise during a recession tend to reach more people at a lower cost and build brand resilience.